Read : Create Google Form, Hello friends, in today’s article we will give you information about Google Form. Google has a lot of great products, using which we can increase our business and make it easier. One such product of Google is Google Forms, through which you can store your customer’s data by creating different types of forms. Many people do not know about Google Forms, so in this article complete information about Google Forms has been given. So let’s know what is Google Form?
What is Google Form?
Google Forms Meaning
- Google Form is such an Online Form Making Tool, from which you can create a very good and great different type of Online Form, Survey and Quiz.
- You can create School Students Registration or College Students Registration or any separate Feedback Form in this.
- With Google Form, a lot of our work becomes very easy and we do not have any problem with it.
- At the same time, instead of Google Form, if we create any type of form or survey in a different website, then that website may hang and many different types of errors may also come in it, due to which our work is affected a lot.
- But nothing like this happens in Google Forms. In Google Form, whenever and wherever you want, you can do editing easily and easily. Whatever information has to be changed, such as adding something or deleting something, then you can do all these things easily. Your form gets updated immediately as soon as you save it.
- This Google Form is absolutely free and given by Google for free. For this you do not need to make any kind of payment.
- For this, only you should have a Google Account i.e. a Gmail Account. This will not work if you do not have a Gmail account, you cannot use it.
- If you do not have a Gmail account, then you will first have to create a new account on Gmail and after that Google Form it automatically connects to your Gmail account’s Google Drive.
Features of Google Forms
Following are some of the major features of Google Forms –
- Google Forms is a free software.
- In Google Forms, you get many Pre Design Templet, which you can use to create a form.
- You can create many types of Forms through Google Forms.
- The interface of Google Forms is user friendly, so any user can easily use Google Forms.
- You can create a Google Form with only one Gmail ID.
- You can see the data collected by Google Forms from Google Forms itself, you can also get notification of each entry on your Gmail.
- All the data of Google Forms is stored in the cloud through Google Drive, so there is no possibility of data loss.
With its help, different types of online forms can be prepared, whose details are as follows:
- Online Feedback or Response Form
- Online Survey Form
- Online Registration Form
- Invitation Form
- Online Quiz Form
- Online Review Form
- Invitation Form
- File Upload Form
- Bio data Farm
- Online Job Form
- Contact Us Form
Uses of Google Forms
In today’s time, Google Forms is being widely used, some of the uses of Google Forms are as follows –
- Businesses use Google Forms to collect user data.
- A website owner or blogger can create a Contact Us page for his blog or website through Google Forms.
- Google Forms is used to create Online Quiz Contests.
- The companies in which there is job vacancy, they create online job form through Google Form.
- Marketers use Google Forms to generate leads.
- Apart from all this, Google Forms is also used for many tasks.
- You can create Invitation Forms through Google Forms.
How to use Google Forms?
Friends, we will tell you step by step about the use of Google Form, so let’s know –
Google Forms is a product of Google, so you need a Google Account or Gmail ID to use Google Forms. You cannot use Google Forms without a Gmail ID. If you do not have a Google account or Gmail ID, you can create a Gmail ID, only after that you can use it by filling the Google form.
You can use Google Forms in the following two ways –
Through the official website of Google Forms –
To create a Google Form through the official website of Google Forms, follow the process given below –
Step-1 First of all, search by typing Google Forms in your web browser.
Step-2 After this, open Google Forms by clicking on the first website that will come in front of you.
Step-3 After this, by clicking on Sign In, sign in to Google Forms through your Gmail ID.
Step-4 Now you have to click on the Go To Forms option.
Step-5 In this way you will reach Google Forms, here you can select any template according to you or you can also take blank template.
Step-6 Finally you can create Forms as per your requirement, and share the Forms.
Use via Google Drive –
You can also create Google Forms through Google Drive. Following is the process to create a form using Google Forms through Google Drive –
Step-1 First of all, you open Google Drive in your browser.
After that click on New button.
Step-2 Here you will get the option of Google Forms, you move the cursor on the Google Form.
Step-3 Now 3 options will come in front of you. With Blank Forms you can choose a blank form, with Blank Quiz you can choose a form to create a quiz, with Forms A Templet you can select a pre-designed template.
Step-4 After this, you can create a Google form by editing the form accordingly.
How to make google form?
We will tell you the complete process of creating Google Forms, according to which you can easily create Google Forms.
Step-1 First of all open Google Forms –
First of all, open Google Forms in your favorite web browser.
Step-2 Select the Template for Forms –
After this you have to prepare a new Form. To create Google Forms, you get many template options on the home page. You can select any template according to you or you can also use Blank Forms. We will teach you how to create Google Form in Blank Template.
Step-3 Create a good Google Forms –
After you have selected Templet to create the form, then the most important step comes to create Google Form. To make Google Forms, you have to understand each and every element of it.
As soon as you click on Blank Forms, the interface will open in front of you as in the image below. In this you get many options, through which you can create a great form. Friends, now we understand all the options present in this page of Forms –
Untitled Forms – Through this option, you can give the title of your Forms. For example, suppose you are creating a Contact Us form, then you can write Contact Us in the title.
Forms Description – In this section you write a short description about the form like you can write the purpose of creating the form.
Untitled Question – Here you have to write your question, like if you are making Contact Us Forms, then you can create a question like Name, Email, Address etc.
Multiple Choice – Through this option you can decide how to answer. Like if you have Question Name then you can use Short Answer. If your question is Message then you can select Paragraph. Similarly, you can create different types of answer fields according to you. Like -Checkbox, Dropdown etc.
+ Icon – Click on this icon to add a new question to the form.
Import Question – If you have previously created any Google Forms whose question you want to add to this Form, then you can do it through Import Question option.
Add Title and Description – By this option you can use more than one title and description in one form. For example, if you are creating a Contact Form and you want to keep some question answers in the same form, then you can take a new title and description and then add the question answer.
Add Image – If you want to use any image in Forms then you can do it through this option. As soon as you click on this icon. A Pop Up Window will open in front of you, after that you can upload images from Gallery, Camera, URL and through Google Drive.
Add Video – Through this option you can add YouTube videos to your Forms. Video is not used in a normal form. If your forms are difficult then you can use a video to explain to the user.
Add Section – By this option your form will be divided into sections. Mostly whenever you will be filling the online form, you must have seen that your data is taken by 2 or 3 sections in the form. If you want to create Forms for your business then you must use section.
Duplicate – By this option you can copy a field. Like you create a Name field and then you need Last Name whose design is exactly like the Name field, then you can use Duplicate Icon.
Delete – If you want to delete a field, then you can delete it through this icon.
Required – This option is used when you want to make a field Mandatory. You must have often seen in Forms that you need to fill some fields without filling them, you cannot proceed further. Similarly, you can make a field Mandatory by turning Required on in your Forms.
You can make any type of Forms as per your requirement. If you want to see the preview of Forms, then you can see from the Preview option above.
Step-4 Now Share Google Forms –
When you have created Google Forms, you can share the Forms with people through various mediums by clicking on the Send button at the top.
- You can send Forms to an individual or a group of people via email.
- You can send Forms by sharing the link of Forms.
- You can add Google Forms to your blog or website by code.
How to Check Entry in Google Forms?
When a user fills the Google Forms, you can see that entry or submission in two ways – by going to Google Forms or by getting Notification of Entry on your email.
To check the entry of Google Forms, follow the following process-
Step-1 First of all open Google Forms.
Step-2 If you have created multiple forms then select the form whose entry you want to check.
Step-3 After this go to the Responses section.
Step-4 Here you will get to see all the entries.
Step-5 If you want to get notification of each entry on your Gmail ID, then click on the 3 dot icon made here.
Step-6 After this click on Get Email Notification For New Entry.
Step-7 Now the notification of whoever will fill the forms will come on your email.
11 types of questions of Google Form –
Below you have been told the 11 options that will be very useful for you to create a Google Form. Which of these options you want, you can use in your Google Form as per your wish-
Short Answer –
We use short answer when we have to take a short answer from someone. Like we are making a form for student registration, in that we can use this question for the name of the student. In which in Untitled Question we will write our questions like Full Name, in response to which the student will enter his/her full name here.
We use Paragraph when we have to answer someone in big words. Like we are making a form for student registration, in that we can use this question for the address of the student. In which in Untitled Question we will write our questions like Address, in response to which the student will enter his/her address here.
Multiple Choice –
In the question of Multiple Choice, we give some options to the student, out of which they have to choose one option. For example, for gender, we can use this type of question, in which we can give the option of Male, Female, Other.
Checkbox is also like Multiple Choice but here more than one option can be selected. If we have to give such a question to the student in which he can choose 2 to 3 options, then we use this type of option. Like we want to know which lectures the student likes to take on Monday, then we can put the options of check boxes like Hindi, English, Marathi, Maths etc. in the field of answer, out of which they can choose the subject according to their choice. Is.
Drop Down –
Here we have to make a kind of list or list from which students answer this question by choosing one option. Like we want to know from which state the student is from, then we make a list of states and put these type of questions in the form as a question for the student to choose his state.
File Upload –
If we have to give the option to upload any type of file from the student, then use this option like this option is used for uploading their photo from the student. And all those files are saved safely in your Google Drive.
Linear Scale –
We use this option when we need the answer in the form of scale in the feedback, like at the end of the form you can use it to know the happiness of the student, like if the student If you liked it, choose a scale between 1 and 10.
Multiple Choice Grid –
You try to answer this question through Multiple Choice Grid in which Row and its Columns have different options. .
Tick Box Grid –
You try to get answer from this question through Tick Box in Grid, in which Row and its Columns have different options. can go.
This option is used to select the date or date.
This option is used to select the time or time.
How to Check Google Form Response?
After creating Google Form and sharing the form in social media and website, now we also have to check which people have given what response in our phone, then to check the response of the form, all the above mentioned Follow the steps properly-
Step-1 To check the response in Google Form, first we have to open the Google Form, after that we will be able to see all the response that came in our form.
Step-2 First you open the Google Form website.
Step-3 After the Google Form website is opened, now you will see all the forms that you have created, then click on the form whose response you want to see.
Step-4 Now your form will be open in your screen, then you click on Responses here.
Step-5 Now the response in your form will be open in your screen, you can check all the responses from here.
Step-6 Now we have successfully checked the response that came in our Google Form.
In this way we can create a form for ourselves by using Google Form. You can also check all the responses that have come in your form.
Important information before creating Google Form –
- First of all, decide for what purpose you are creating the form.
- Decide in advance the title, purpose, area, target audience, etc. of the proposed form, or note it somewhere.
- In the proposed form, make sure to get the questions and their answers in which format, such as the type of question and its answer, such as Multiple Choice, Paragraph, Multiple Choice Questions, checkbox ( Checkbox), Dropdown, File upload, Linear scale, Multiple Choice Grid, Tick box grid, Date, Time Time, etc. .
- After that create or select questions about which information is to be gathered.
- Do not ask too many personal questions in Google Form.
- Whatever questions you have prepared should be in a sequence.
- The format of the questions are arranged in a smooth and logical flow, which should help the respondents to answer, all the questions are related to each other and related to your title.
- If possible, keep the question in the Google form to a minimum.
- Make all the questions in such a way that they are easily readable and understandable.
- Free from typographical errors, grammar, slanderous, comments on race, religion, political point of view, human complexion, etc.
- Questions should be in the language which is understood by the target audience.
- If possible, first note down the questions somewhere and consult an expert on them.
How to send Google form to people?
You have created the Google form but now the problem is to send it. Because until this form is not visible to the people, they will not fill it. So the way to send it is also quite easy.
Step-1 First of all make the form.
Step-2 After that click on send button.
Step-3 On clicking on this, many options will come in front of you to share it. Which you will find in Send Via.
Step-4 From here you can mail it directly.
Step-5 If you want, you can copy its link and send it to the WhatsApp group or you can fill this form by giving it in the description of your YouTube video.
Step-6 If you want to put it in your website or blog, then you have to choose the third option Embed which looks like <>. On entering it you will get a code. Copy it and add it to your website. After that it will start appearing there.
1. Who created Google Forms?
Answer – Google Form has been made by Google company which is a US company.
2. What is Google Forms?
Google Forms is a free tool software through which you can create different types of forms online, such as Survey, Quiz, Contact etc.
3. When was Google Forms created?
Answer – Google released Google Forms on 6 February 2008. It is a part of Google’s online service G-Suite.
By reading this article you must have come to know about Google Forms. If you have any doubt related to this article then you can ask in comment, your doubt will be cleared.
If you liked this article then do share it with your friends so that they can know about Google Forms.
- Hotstar App Download
- Winzo App Download
- Vision 11 Apk Download
- Howzat App Download
- Dream11 Download
- IPL 2023 Schedule
- MBA Chai Wala
- Anusha Dandekar Biography
- Deepak Hooda Biography
- Veer Mahaan Biography
Leave a Reply