flowers Name in English: Friends, flowers of many types and species are found on the earth. Flowers work to fill the zeal and enthusiasm in our lives. In this article the names of flowers are given along with their photos. With this, you can easily identify the flowers with their names.
100 Flowers Name in English
Flowers celebrate love, comfort in grief, achievement, friendship, and congratulations. The message on flowers has changed over time. Plants don’t just look beautiful, they are essential to their health as well. The subject of today’s blog is the importance of flowers in our lives.
On special occasions, flowers are the perfect gift to give to your loved ones because they symbolize love. Flowers are loved by everyone, so you can give them on almost any occasion. It is impossible to go wrong with a bouquet of flowers for any occasion, whether it is a friend’s birthday or Mother’s Day. As a Valentine’s Day gift for her or him, you can choose Flower Basket even if you would like to surprise them.
Names of Flowers :
Medicinal properties of flowers are completely natural, which is the biggest advantage. Numerous different varieties of flowers have healing properties in Ayurveda. The patient will feel better if you give them fresh and beautiful flowers.
In addition to flowering plants freshening the air in any room, did you know that some flowering plants can actually purify and filter the air?
Gerberas, peace lilies and bromelias, according to the study, provide large amounts of oxygen as well as removing harmful toxins from the air. Therefore, they do more than just look great – they also really freshen the air! As well as improving people’s moods, flowers, such as roses, keep a comfortable atmosphere by releasing aromas that are often chosen for their beneficial effects.
Flower Names :
Aloe Vera Flower
Black Turmeric Flower
Blue Morning Glory
Blue Water Lily
Blue Fountain Bush
Common Crape Myrtle
Common White Frangipani
Forest Ghost Flower
Golden Shower Flower
Grand Crinum Lily
Ixora Coccinea Flower
Lady’s slipper orchid
Orange Tiger Lily
Night Blooming Jasmine
Night Flowering Jasmine
Picotee Blue Morning Glory
Purple Passion Flower
Queen Crape Myrtle
Mexican Prickly Poppy
Names of Flowers :
Friends, in today’s article, we have listed the names of all flowers, in which we read the names of 100 important flowers in English language. The picture is also attached with each flower so that you can easily identify the flowers by looking at the picture.
1. Saffron, an expensive spice originated from Iran, is derived from which flower?
2. Which of the following flowers can replace onions as a spice in cooking?
3. What is the outermost part of a flower called?
4. Banana plants are related to which of the following flowers?
➡️ Bird of paradise
5. The juices of which flower were used to make glue in the past?
➡️ Bluebell flower
6. What are the male parts of flowers called?
7. What are the female parts of flowers called?
8. What do we call the process in which pollen is transferred by insects to other flowers?
9. Which of the following is a flowering plant?
➡️ Oak trees
10. Magnolias were named after which French botanist?
➡️ Pierre Magnol
11. Which of the following flowering plants spread the seeds on water?
➡️ Water lilies
12. Which flower is known as the symbol of England?
13. What is the biggest flower species in the world?
14. Which of the following scientists work with flowers?
15. What are tiny flowers in the centre of the sunflower’s head called?