Hello friends, in this article we will tell you about ‘How to Apply SBI Credit Card‘. SBI Credit Card gives you a lot of convenience and makes life easy. Many people do not know about SBI Credit Card, so in this article complete information about SBI Credit Card has been given. If you want to apply your SBI credit card then you can read this article to understand how it will be applied. So let us know what is SBI Credit Card and how to apply it-
SBI Credit Card
SBI Credit Card Terms and Conditions
If you want to take SBI credit card then you have to follow some conditions. The terms and conditions of SBI credit card are given below-
SBI Credit Card Documents
If you are applying for SBI credit card then you must have the appropriate documents. Below are the documents given to you-
- Residence: Aadhar Card, Passport, Utility Bill (not more than 3 months old), Driving License, Ration Card, Registration Document etc.
- Identity: Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID Card, Overseas Citizen of India Card, Driving License, Job Card, Origin Card, Passport etc.
- Income Certificate
How to Apply Online SBI Credit Card?
Applying SBI credit card online is very easy. Below you are given some steps, by following these steps you can apply for SBI Credit Card-
Step-1 First of all go to the official website of SBI Credit Card.
Step-2 Click on Credit Card option and select your preferred credit card.
Step-3 Click on ‘Apply Now’.
Step-4 Enter your personal details.
Step-5 Receive OTP by entering your mobile number. Fill the OTP.
Step-6 The bank will contact you to process your application and your credit card will be issued.
In this way you can apply online and use SBI credit card.
How to Apply Offline SBI Credit Card?
Applying for SBI credit card offline is very easy. Below you are given some steps, by following these steps you can apply for SBI Credit Card-
Step-1 Go to the SBI Bank located near you.
Step-2 Tell the bank employee about your preferred credit. The employee will tell you about the card and the appropriate documents.
Step-3 Submit all the documents in the bank.
Step-4 After a few days you will get your credit card.
SBI Credit Card Types
SBI Bank offers various credit cards as per the financial requirement of the customers. Using SBI Credit Card, you can take advantage of online shopping, food, travel etc. It has very low interest rates. Below you have been told about the list of best SBI credit cards and annual fee-
SBI Credit Card Charges
|SBI Credit Card Types||Annual Fee|
|Simplyclick SBI Card||Rs. 499|
|fbb sbi styleup card||Rs. 499|
|BPCL SBI Card||Rs. 499|
|Simple Save SBI Card||Rs. 499|
|Yatra SBI Card||Rs. 499|
|IRCTC SBI Platinum Card||Rs. 500|
|Air India SBI Platinum Card||Rs. 1,499|
|SBI Card Prime||Rs. 2,999|
|SBI Card Elite||Rs. 4,999|
|Air India SBI Signature Card||Rs. 4,999|
Simplyclick SBI Credit Card –
Simplyclick SBI Credit Card is a shopping card, people who do shopping use it. The joining fee of this credit card is Rs 499 and the annual fee is also Rs 499.
- If you spend Rs 1 lakh in a year with this credit card, then you will not be charged an annual fee. The interest rate on this card is 3.50% per month. We are telling you the main features of this card below –
- You get 10x reward points on online shopping transactions and 5x reward points on other online spends on select merchant websites like Amazon, BookMyShow, Cleartrip, Lenskart, and Netmeds.
- If you spend Rs 1 lakh to Rs 2 lakh online in a year with SimpleClick SBI Credit Card, you get an online voucher of Rs 2,000 and your card’s annual fee is waived off.
FBB SBI Styleup Card –
You can avail exclusive discounts on purchase of clothing, footwear, accessories etc. at FBB-FASHION AT BIG BAZAAR using the FBB SBI Styleup Card Card. The joining fee of this card is Rs 499. For this card, you have to pay Rs 499 every year. Its interest rate is up to 3.35% per month. Its main features are as follows –
- Using the FBB SBI Styleup Card, you can convert any purchase of Rs 2,500 or more into EMIs and pay back in a period of 3 to 12 months with ease.
- You get 10% off when you buy apparel, accessories, shoes & bags from any Fbb and Big Bazaar stores.
- Fbb SBI STYLEUP Credit Card offers 1% discount on fuel surcharge provided you transact between Rs.500 to Rs.3,000.
- You get Fbb Gift Voucher worth Rs.500 which you can use for shopping.
BPCL SBI Card –
BPCL SBI Card is a co-branded fuel credit card jointly launched by SBI Card and Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL). The joining fee of this credit card is Rs 499. The main features are given below –
- You can convert transactions above Rs 2,500 into easy EMIs.
- You can avail surcharge waiver up to Rs 100 per month using this card at BPCL petrol pumps anywhere in the country.
- Get 5x Reward Points for every Rs 100 spent if you use this card to buy groceries, food, movie tickets.
Simple Save SBI Credit Card –
SimplySave SBI Card lets you save on your daily expenses. The joining fee of this card is Rs 499, and the annual fee is also Rs 499.
- If you spend Rs 1 lakh in a year with this credit card, then your annual fee is waived. Following are the main features of this card –
- If you spend between Rs.500 to Rs.3,000 using this card at any petrol pump in the country, you can get 1% off on your fuel surcharge.
- You get 2,000 bonus reward points if you spend more than Rs 2,000 using this card within 60 days from the date of issue of the credit card.
Travel SBI Credit Card –
Yatra SBI Card is specially designed for those who travel on income day. The joining fee of this card is Rs 499 + GST. The interest rate of this card is up to 3.5% per month. Features are given below
- Get 6X Reward Points for shopping in grocery, departmental stores, etc.
- For each international flight you get 2 vouchers up to Rs.1,000. You get a complimentary air accident insurance cover of Rs.50 lakhs.
- On taking this card, you get 2 vouchers of Rs.500 each for domestic travel.
- You get a voucher of Rs. 750 which you can use while booking the hotel.
IRCTC SBI Platinum Card –
SBI Bank has partnered with IRCTC for this card. It is a travel card and this card can be availed by availing additional discount in railway ticket booking.
- You can save 1% transaction charge while booking railway tickets on IRCTC using this card.
- For this credit card, you have to pay Rs 500 as a fee every year to the bank and it comes with an interest rate of up to 3.5% per month.
- You can get 10% value back as reward points if you book AC 1, AC 2, AC 3 and AC CC tickets through IRCTC using this card.
- When you use this card, you get 350 reward points as activation bonus for spending Rs 500 or more within 45 days.
Air India SBI Platinum Card –
The Air India SBI Platinum Card has been specially designed for the frequent travellers. The main features of this card are as follows –
- With VIS Card you can enjoy up to 8 complimentary visits to select domestic airport lounges.
- By taking this card, you get 5,000 SBI Reward Points.
- You get 2,000 reward points every time you pay the annual fee.
- With this card you get a free membership to the Air India Frequent Flyer Program – Flying Returns.
SBI Prime Credit Card –
The joining fee for SBI Prime card is Rs. 2,999 + GST. Following are the features of this card –
- If you spend Rs. 3 lakh on this credit card in a year, then the annual fee on your card is waived off.
- On taking this card, you get an e-gift voucher of Rs. 3,000 from the bank.
- Get 10% instant discount on hotel bookings with this card.
- With this card, for every Rs. 100 spent on your birthday, you get 20 reward points.
SBI Elite Credit Card –
SBI Elite Credit Card gives you rewards on every type of spend. The annual fee for this credit card is Rs 4,999 + applicable taxes. If you spend Rs 10 lakh within a year, your card fee will be waived off. Following are the features of this credit card –
- SBI ELITE Credit Card offers a minimum foreign currency mark-up charge at 1.99% for international usage.
- On taking this card, you get an e-gift voucher worth Rs.5,000.
- You get 10 reward points for every Rs 100 spent through this card at departmental stores, dining and grocery.
- With this card you can get free movie tickets worth Rs.6,000 every year.
Air India SBI Signature Card
- With this card, you can enjoy a complementary access in more than 600 airport luxury louns.
- You can convert purchases of more than Rs 2,500 to EMI within 30 days using this card.
- You get 20,000 reward points as soon as you take this credit card.
- State Bank of India also provides the benefit of changing cards anywhere in the world with 24/7 helpline.
- You get 30 reward points for every 100 rupees spent on Air India ticket.
- Features of SBI Credit Card
- SBI Credit Card provides you with many features. Below you are told about the features of SBI Credit Card-
- Low Interest Rates
- You can transfer your outstanding zodiac signs to SBI card from other cards at very low interest rates. With this special balance transfer characteristics you can avoid paying interest on many cards.
Features of SBI Credit Card
SBI Credit Card provides you with many features. Below you are told about the features of SBI Credit Card-
Low Interest Rates
You can transfer your outstanding zodiac signs to SBI card from other cards at very low interest rates. With this special balance transfer characteristics you can avoid paying interest on many cards.
Funds for your immediate cash needs –
Your SBI Credit Card can be very helpful, especially if you need additional funds in an emergency. With SBI roasting facility you can get quick access to the fund. You can get the amount above your credit limit within 48 hours or within your credit limit within 48 hours. The repayment or repayment can be done in convenient installments of 12, 24 or 36 months.
You can buy tickets for AC1, AC2, AC3 and AC CC through irctc.co.in and especially earning a value back of up to 10% as a reward point on your IRCTC Rupay Credit Card (1 Reward Point = 1 rupee). Similarly, you can use your SBI BPCL card to earn 4.25% value back at BPCL (Bharat Petroleum) petrol pumps in the country.
Earn a reward point of up to 5X at 5x every ₹ 100 spent on grocery, department stores, movies and dining with your BPCL SBI Credit Card. You can get 1 reward point at every ₹ 100 spent on non-fuel retail purchases.
Travel offer from IRCTC
With your IRCTC RuPay Credit Card, you can save 1% transaction fee on railway ticket booking on www.irctc.co.in. Through the official website of IRCTC, special you can avail the travel facility.
Return of fee based on expenditure
You can get an annual membership fee refund from the second year for Milestone spent on your sympathetic SBI Credit Card and Simple Way Credit Card. To avail the fee refund, you will have to spend ₹ 1 lakh or more on your card in the last year.
Trident Facility Membership
You can enjoy red tier subscription on your SBI card container. Special 1,000 welcome points can be obtained on registration. You can get a hotel credit of ₹ 1,000 separately by increasing 1,500 bonus points and your stay period by night when the first stay.
E -shopping reward –
You can earn a 10x reward point on online expense on your sympathetic SBI card with an online expense on exclusive partner store such as Amazon, Bookmyshow, Cleartrip, Lenskart, Netmeds, Urbanclap, etc. You can earn 5X awards on all other online expenses.
Automatic payment of bills
It is very easy to pay your utility bills with your SBI card. Automatic bill payment option called Easy Bill Pay, allows you to pay timely every month. You can register and pay your utility bills, insurance premiums and electricity and telephone bills.
Insurance protection –
In partnership with CCP, State Bank of India offers all kinds of security in the event of card missing, fraud or theft. Card holders can enjoy all premium facilities such as emergency travel assistance, banking security, free changes in free.
Airport Lounge Access
Using SBI Elite Credit Card, you get access to domestic and international lounge. In a quarter, 2 granted visits in domestic lounge, 2 granted visits per quarter and a total of 6 visits in the international lounge in a calendar year. You also get airport lounge on SBI Prime Credit Card. This card offers 2 granted visits per quarter and 4 grants in the international lounge in a calendar year in a calendar year.
Freedom from fuel
With your BPCL SBI card, you can earn a 4.25% value back (3.25% equal to 13x reward points + ₹ 4,000) at any BPCL petrol pump across the country. Get surcharge discounts of up to ₹ 100 in a month, which is equal to an annual savings of ₹ 1,200.
1. How much salary should be made for SBI Credit Card?
Answer- Rs 15000
2. What is the process of applying for an SBI Card?
Answer – SBI Card applications can be submitted online at sbicard.com. SBI Cards offer a variety of benefits and privileges. Click here to learn more.
- Through our Chatbot ELA, you can also apply for an SBI Card
- SBI Card can also be obtained by calling 39 02 02 02 (please prefix the STD code of your city) or visiting the nearest SBI branch.
3. Which is SBI best credit card?
Answer- SBI Simply Save Credit Card
4. How to Calculate Interest Charge on Credit Card?
Ans -The following parameters are used to calculate interest changes:
- How are finance charges calculated and what is the current rate?
- What is the calculation of interest on my credit card?
- If I only paid the minimum due amount every month, what would happen?
- In the statement, how is the Total Payment Due calculated?
- You can find the most important terms and conditions relating to above questions by choosing your card type.
⇒ For Personal Card Click here
⇒ For Corporate Card Click here
5. How long will it take for the amount to be credited to my SBI Card account?
Answer – In your SBI Card account, the payment will be reflected within three working days.
6. Is SBI Credit Card Free?
Answer- No, SBI Credit Card is charged.
7. Is there a way to earn credit card reward points? Per transaction, how many points do I earn?
Answer – You will earn reward points at a different rate depending on the type of card you hold. If you are interested in learning more about rewards earning, please click here and follow these simple steps:
Step 1: Select your card type
Step 2: Click on the “Terms & Conditions” link on the left side of the page
Step 3: Select the “Shop-and-Smile” reward program
Rewards points are earned per type of transaction under “Points Earned/Accumulated/Redeemed In The Program”.
8. Does SBI Credit Card Accepted globally?
9. In how many days the credit card is made?
Answer- It takes 7-14 days to create credit cards.
SBI Credit Card is very easy to apply. You can apply offline and online to apply. There are many benefits of SBI credit card from which you can get shopping, travel and other facilities.
By reading this article, you must have come to know about SBI Credit Card. If you have any doubt related to this article then you can ask in comment, your doubt will be cleared.
If you liked this article, then do share it with your friends so that they can know about SBI Credit Card and take advantage of it.