Read : 10 Best Personal Loan App in India, Hello friends, in today’s article we will give you information about top 10 personal loan apps. If you want to take a personal loan, then you can use these 10 apps. This app will provide you the best facility without any interest. Many people do not know about these apps. Therefore, in this article, you have been given complete information about the top 10 personal loan apps. So let’s know which are these 10 apps?
10 Best Personal Loan App in India
Alternative borrowing options, such as instant loan apps, can be beneficial if you do not have a credit history or adequate credit score. Unlike credit histories or CIBIL scores, these apps evaluate your loan eligibility based on your social credibility score.
After signing up or registering, these loan apps show available credit facilities based on the details provided by the customer. Upon completion of KYC and sharing consent for terms & services, your request is approved and sanctioned immediately. Contactless and digital, the process is 100% digital. Within 5 minutes to two days, it can be completed.
Upwards Personal Loan,Fibe Personal Loan,True Balance Personal Loan,Nira Personal Loan,Cashe Personal Loan,InstaMoney Personal Loan,mPokket Personal Loan,Payme Personal Loan, and many others provide online personal loans. Prior to deciding on the most suitable option, it is advisable to learn about its features, charges, and terms & conditions.
Features of App Based Instant Personal Loan Apps
- In India, instant personal loan apps offer the following features:
- Disbursements are fast and cash is available immediately. Real-time financial obligations help you stay afloat.
- Through a website or mobile app, you can apply for a loan 100% online.
- In the event that you do not have the desired credit score, other criteria are considered to determine your eligibility for a Personal Loan, such as your social quotient.
- Overall, online loan apps can help you access cash faster and more easily.
RBI Registered Loan App List
- Upwards Personal Loan
- Fibe Personal Loan
- True Balance Personal Loan
- Nira Personal Loan
- Cashe Personal Loan
- InstaMoney Personal Loan
- mPokket Personal Loan
- Payme Personal Loan
|App Name||Loan Amount||Interest Rates|
|Upwards Personal Loan||₹ 5 Lakhs||12.24%|
|Fibe Personal Loan||₹ 8,000 to ₹ 5 Lakh||15%|
|True Balance Personal Loan||₹ 5 Lakhs||15%|
|Nira Personal Loan||₹ 5,000 to ₹ 1 Lakh||24%|
|Cashe Personal Loan||₹ 5 lakhs||16%|
|InstaMoney Personal Loan||₹ 5 lakhs||15%|
|mPokket Personal Loan||₹ 20,000||12%|
|Payme Personal Loan||₹2 lakhs||18%|
Upwards Personal Loan
Upwards is an instant personal loan application. People in India who are 21 to 50 years old are provided loans through Upwards App. Their monthly salary is 15 thousand or more. Launched by Upwards, this application offers instant loans in over 50 cities in India. So far Upwards has given more than 250 crore loans.
How to take loan from Upwards App ?
Friends, we will tell you about the complete process of taking loan from Upwards App. We will tell you its step wise.
Step 1 – To take a loan from this, we have told you below – first you have to download the Upwards App from Play Store.
Step 2 – You can login with your Gmail or Facebook account.
Step 3 – After this this application asks for some permission from you which you have to allow.
Step 4 – Now you will be asked to enter the mobile number, enter your mobile number and click on the Continue option.
Step 5 – After this you are asked for some basic information, such as – monthly earnings.
- Employment Type –
- Company Name Office E-mail ID
- Your profession
- Work experience
PAN number for KYC (as soon as you enter the PAN number, you will be told how much loan you can take).
- Your full name
- Date of birth
- Reason for taking loan
- Current Address
How many years have you been living at this address?
You live on rent or own a house.
After filling all this information, you will be told how much loan you can get and how much time will be available for repayment.
Step 6 – After this you have to upload one of your selfies.
Step 7 – Now you complete the KYC by uploading the KYC document. For KYC, PAN card, Aadhar card and bank statement, your signature will be required.
Step 8 – After doing all this process your loan application will be submitted and then Upwards team will inform you within 24 to 48 hours whether you can get loan or not. If you are found eligible for the loan, then the loan amount will be transferred to your account.
Fibe Personal Loan
- Fibe (Formerly EarlySalary) provides loan to any person, and also supports financially. Fibe App fulfills the loan needs of its customers by providing the best service.
- Kreditzy gives its customers the facility to get loans sitting at home, so that customers can easily get loans online.
- Fibe (Formerly EarlySalary) & Easy Approved Loan App is a fast approved personal loan platform.
- Provides loan to any person and also supports financially. Life Cash Loan fulfills the loan needs of its customers by providing the best service.
Fibe (Formerly EarlySalary) App is owned by Social Worth Technologies Private Limited, which primarily facilitates loan related services through our in-house RBI registered NBFC, EarlySalary Services Private Limited.
It is one of India’s leading digital lending apps, focused on young, ambitious and tech savvy Indian consumers. It is a financial ecosystem that enables the mid-income group to upgrade their lifestyle. It hosts a range of financial products like short-term Instant Cash Loans, long-term Personal Loans, Buy Now Pay Later plans. Fibe (Formerly EarlySalary) offers 100% digital loan application process, which takes just a few minutes to complete.
How to Apply Fibe Personal Loan ?
- Login to Fibe (Formerly EarlySalary) app.
- Fill some basic details and upload some documents.
- Select the loan amount and tenor.
- Get money transferred to your account in 10 minutes.
True Balance Personal Loan
True Balance is a mobile application where you can pay many types of bills like electricity, water, gas, DTH etc. from your mobile. Apart from recharge and bill pay, you can also do shopping through this application and you can also take loan from True Balance if needed. True Balance is a very good application loan app that provides you many facilities.
How to take loan from True Balance ?
To take a loan from True Balance, you have to follow all the steps mentioned below –
Step 1 – First of all you download True Balance App from Google Play Store.
Step 3 – After this, allow whatever access True Balance asks for permission from you, and after choosing your language, click on the Start option.
Step 4 – Then you have to enter your mobile number and click on Next button, and register in True Balance with your mobile number by entering OTP.
Step 5 – Finally you have to set your own password and then click on the option next. In this way your account will be created on True Balance.
Step 6 – When your account is created on True Balance then you get to see 2 types of loans in its dashboard – Cash Loan and Level – up Loan. Friends, before taking this lawn, you have to know about them.
In Cash Loan, you get a personal loan up to a maximum of 50 thousand and the rate of interest in this ranges from 5 to 12.9 percent and the tenure is from 3 to 6 months. In Level Up Loan, you get a personal loan up to a maximum of 15 thousand. and the rate of interest in this is 5 percent. Tenure is 62 days. In this you get loan according to the level. This loan starts from Rs 1000 in Level 1.
Step 7 – After selecting any one of these two loans, you will be asked to complete KYC. True Balance has the following process for KYC.
In this you have to first enter your PAN card and click on Proceed option.
Then you have to enter the mobile number linked to your Aadhaar and get the mobile number verified by entering the OTP. In this way your KYC is verified.
Step 8 – After getting KYC verified, click on Go to Loan option and select Loan Amount and EMI Tenure and click on Next button.
Step 9 – After this you have to fill some of your basic details like-
- Your Relationship Status (like if you are single, married, divorced).
- Your Housing Type (meaning you live alone, rent, live with family, etc.).
- You have to select your job (meaning you are Salaried, Self Employee, Student, House – wife).
- Select your company name, Monthly Salary, and Salary Issue Date.
After doing all this process, your application will go to the review. And as soon as your loan is approved, you will get the notification. You will get further process through True Balance.
Nira Personal Loan
NIRA is a digital mobile lending application with the help of which one can get loan from ₹ 5000 to ₹ 100000 in few minutes. You do not need any salary slip, any guarantor to apply from this app. Because it gives you instant loan based on minimum documents, criteria.
NIRA app gives this loan in collaboration with some Lending Partner which can be used at the time of need. This app provides loans for short tenure.
How to take loan from NIRA?
Loans can be availed through the NIRA app for personal needs like any unusual expenses, wedding of a child, home renovation or furnishings, higher education of children, family vacation, or any other need. It can be used to meet individual needs.
Taking personal loan from NIRA app is very easy, you can apply it online through digital process without any paperwork, no hidden charges. It is mandatory to have minimum documents, criteria before applying for NIRA personal loan.
Step 1. Install the app from Google Play Store.
Step 2. Next, register online with your email id and mobile number.
Step 3. Application Application Form has to be filled.
Step 4. Fill your details and upload required documents like Aadhar Card, PAN Card.
Step 5. Set up your inbuilt auto-debit system and choose your loan amount.
Step 6. It may take 5 to 10 minutes for loan approval so you have to wait.
Step 7. Instantly the loan amount is credited to your account immediately after the loan is approved.
Cashe Personal Loan
CASHe is an RBI and NBFC approved mobile application through which one can avail personal loans from ₹7,000 to ₹4,00,000. This mobile application provides instant personal loan in just 5 minutes in all cities of India but for this you need to have a good credit score.
And it is safe, fast, self employed without paper work, job seekers, small shopkeepers can get loan through this.
This app is launched in 2016. Its (Founder & CEO) is V.Raman Kumar. This app has employed loans of more than Rs.2000 crores. This loan application has more than 3 lakh satisfied customers all over the world and it provides instant personal loan by approving the loan without any salary slip and minimum documents without any bank statement. It has been downloaded by more than 7 million people on Google Play Store.
Eligibility for CASHe Personal Loan –
The eligibility criteria for CASHe personal loan are as follows –
- You must be a person above 21 years of age in India.
- Your monthly salary should be more than ₹ 20000.
- Your salary should come in bank account.
- Self employed, job seekers can apply for this loan.
How to take a personal loan from CASHe?
Let us know how to apply for personal loan online by cash, for this the following steps have to be followed.
Step 1. Install CASHe App from Google Play Store.
Step 2. Log in to the Cashe Personal Loan app by registering through your social media account.
Step 3. Enter your personal details to know your personal loan eligibility criteria.
Step 4. Submit KYC documents like Aadhar card, PAN card and apply.
Step 5. Once the application is approved, the personal loan is directly transferred to your bank account.
InstaMoney Personal Loan
InstaMoney is a Digital Lending Platform, in simple language, it is Android Loan Application. Which is offered by Lenden Club, through this loan app, you can easily take Urgent Cash Loan from 5000 to 25,000 rupees sitting at home.
- InstaMoney Loan App can be used by all those who have a source of income, without any guarantee, security and income proof, can take instant loan only on KYC documents.
- Loan from InstaMoney App is less initially as the payment is made on time. This loan app also gives more time than before for more loan payments than before.
- Due to being an unsecured loan, you will have to pay more interest than the bank for InstaMoney Loan, which can usually be up to 36% per annum.
- InstaMoney’s Owner Company Lenden Club which is a Mumbai based organization as well as approved by RBI.
Eligibility for InstaMoney Loan App –
- Your age should be minimum 21 and maximum 55.
- Must have a monthly income source.
- Credit history will be required only for these cities like New Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Odisha, Jharkhand, Chattisgarh and West Bengal.
- Aadhar linked mobile number should be there.
- Internet banking will also be required along with the bank account.
- Income should be at least 12000 per month and it should be reflected in your bank statement.
- Loans can be taken through this loan app in more than 50 popupar cities across India.
How to take loan from InstaMoney App?
- Install InstaMoney App on your phone from Google Play Store
- Register with mobile number.
- Give basic information such as personal and professional.
- Upload KYC documents.
- You will get the loan offer in no time.
- You can send that loan to your account by e-signing.
Friends, keep in mind that you have to pay Loan Assessment Fee of Rs 199 here, so first check your eligibility. You are completely free to spend the money even if you think you are eligible.
mPokket Personal Loan
What is mPokket App?
M Pockets is a platform providing instant personal loan to student, salaried individuals. Through which one can get a personal loan for daily needs like paying school fees, paying college fees, paying rent, recharge bills, etc.
- This mobile application Coffee on Google Play Store comes with simple user interface which does not face any kind of problem in applying.
- At present, mPokket App has more than 7 million downloads. With more than 2 million satisfied customers in India, this app was launched on 7th December 2016 on Google Play Store by M Pocket NBFC Company, which is registered by Reserve Bank of India, and follows RBI guidelines .
- This shows that it is a reliable app. mPokket exclusively provides loan to salaried person, student. Through this app one can apply for loan without worrying about any fraud, fraud.
- This platform facilitates to provide instant loan amount in the bank account in India at the lowest interest rate in the shortest possible time. Apart from this, it also provides 24/7 hourly customer support to resolve user queries and complaints.
How to take personal loan from mPokket App?
Below is the step by step process to apply for an online personal loan from m pocket, if you follow these steps you will get an instant personal loan from m pocket.
Step 1. First of all install mPokket App from Google Play Store.
Step 2. Verify with OTP with the help of your mobile number.
Step 3. After this login with your social platform.
Step 4. Fill your personal details like name, address, date of birth etc.
Step 5. After this upload your KYC documents like Voter Card, Aadhar Card Driving License etc.
Step 6. After this wait for some time, here you will be told about the eligibility criteria that how much loan you can get, choose the loan amount interest rate time period according to you.
Step 7. Now upload the IFSC Code, Bank Statement to get the loan amount in the bank account.
Step 8. Now you will have to do a video KYC where enter the number that appears on the screen, and tell your basic information.
Step 9. After filling all the details submit the application form.
Step 10. Now after waiting for some time, the loan amount is received in the bank account mentioned by you.
Payme Personal Loan App
PayMe is a digital platform with the help of which you can get instant personal loan from ₹ 2000 to 2 lakhs directly in your account through Aadhar card and PAN card. This loan can be taken for personal needs, education, travel, to pay any kind of bill, for home repair, mobile purchase etc.
It is a secure Tez mobile application that provides instant loan post approval. Usually, this loan can be taken by people working in the loan, self-employed, wage laborers etc. through the online process.
This app is launched on 29th May, 2017 and is owned by Huey Tech Pvt Ltd. The interview has been done by the company. It has also received positive reviews on the Google Play Store and has also got a 4.2 rating.
How to take a personal loan from PayMe?
Let us know how you can apply for a loan from PayMe India mobile application, for this we have told you step by step below.
Step 1. Install PayMe Mobile Application from Google Play Store.
Step 2. Register with your mobile number or email id.
Step 3. Fill all the required details: Name, Address, Bank Account.
Step 4. Upload PAN Card, Identity Proof and Bank Statement.
Step 5. Select the loan amount as per your credit limit.
Step 6. E-sign the agreement.
Step 7. Apart from this, you have to sign-up for ENach/EMandate.
Step 8. On successful submission of the application, your loan amount is credited to your bank account.
If you want to take a personal loan then you can use these apps. This app provides you good facility along with loan. Here is the complete information about all the apps.
By reading this article, you must have come to know about the top 10 personal loan apps. If you have any doubt related to this article then you can ask in comment, your doubt will be cleared.
If you liked this article, do share it with your friends so that they can know about these apps and take loans.
1. Who all are eligible for a personal loan?
Ans – Whether you are self-employed or a salaried individual, you can obtain a personal loan if you have a regular source of income. Additionally, factors such as the company where a person works, his or her credit history, and his or her residential address are considered. An individual’s eligibility is determined by these factors.
2. Which app is best for personal loan?
Ans – Personal loans can be easily obtained through mPokket. A personal loan can be approved instantly with a disbursement on the same day, all within 30 seconds. The process can also be completed digitally without submitting any documents, like salary slips.
- Hotstar App Download
- Winzo App Download
- Vision 11 Apk Download
- Howzat App Download
- Dream11 Download
- IPL 2023 Schedule
- MBA Chai Wala
- Anusha Dandekar Biography
- Deepak Hooda Biography
- Veer Mahaan Biography